You have found the best vegan 4th of July recipes, congrats!
Life is hard. Summer should be easy. So here are the best vegan 4th of July recipes for you, so you can just pick some of these super easy recipes. Sit back and relax. Then play with some sparklers, obviously. I have appetizers, sides, entrees, and desserts that are perfect for for your 4th of July festivities. Some things are make ahead, some are grillable, all are amazing!
- Vegan Garlic Buffalo Brussels Sprouts
- Vegan Nashville Hot Tofu
- Vegan Watermelon, Feta and Mint Bites
- Vegan Garlic Ranch Seitan Wings
- Vegan Southern BBQ Jackfruit Spring Rolls
- Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Vegan Apple Pie Bread
- Vegan Cherry Thyme Hand Pies
- Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread Pudding
So…now that you guys have feasted your eyes on all this deliciousness, all the best vegan 4th of July recipes, are you ready?! Ready to get to celebrating all week long! The pasta salads and potatoes salads are awesome to make ahead of time! The sweet and spicy BBQ tofu can be baked ahead of time and then grilled when ready. The desserts are all great to make in advance. The cheesy jalapeno burgers can be baked and then grilled as well! Basically you can prep everything you see here and get to relaxing!
- Finger food friendly
- Make ahead of time appropriate
- Entrees are grillable
- Appetizers stay fresh
- Desserts can be cut into small serving