This bread has apples and it’s vegan and refined sugar free, so…basically it’s a salad.
This vegan apple pie bread is so damn good, it just happens to be vegan AND refined sugar free! I am so totally obsessed with this bread, I had to make people take a few loaves from my home so that I did not devour it all by myself. This is a one bowl, tastes just like apple pie, insanely delicious vegan quick bread. Tis the season to get yo’ apple on!
I did a poll recently on Instagram asking if people were into me doing more pumpkin recipes or apple recipes? The response was overwhelmingly in the favor of apples! So here we have one of the easiest things you can make with apples, and one of the greatest! P.S. I didn’t even peel my apples because I am that lazy.
The sweetness in this bread comes in the form of maple syrup and apple sauce(which doubles as an egg replacer). I think it is just right! Obviously you get a bit of sweetness from the chopped apples themselves. I like to eat mine warm with a little vegan butter and maple syrup drizzled on top! HOT DAMN!
This vegan apple pie bread is not only easy, it is mostly ingredients you may already have on hand! Have a fall event to attend? Throw this bad boy together and you will be a baked goods hero! Also perfect for a quick Thanksgiving snack or dessert!
Vegan Apple Pie Bread will be a new fall favorite for you! Get a nice bag of apples and bake a bunch of loaves. You will want more than one, I promise. If you give some to other people, they may want to be your friend. Or you can bribe them to leave you alone, whatever your preference is.
Vegan Apple Pie Bread
- 1/2 C. Vegan butter, room temperature I used Earth Balance
- 1/2 C. Maple syrup
- 1/2 C. Apple sauce
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 C. All purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Apple pie spice
- 1/4 C. Almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 Large Apples, chopped I used Granny Smith
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Combine the vegan butter and maple syrup.
- Now add the apple sauce and vanilla. Stir together until combined.
- Now sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and apple pie spice.
- Begin stirring and adding the almond milk at the same time. Stir scraping down the sides as needed until fully combined.
- Now fold in the chopped apples.
- Next, spray a bread pan with non stick spray. Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing. Serve plain, with vegan butter and maple syrup or whatever your heart desires. It's good bread, my friend.