When the holidays are near, I always crave incredible snacks. Ones you can put in a bowl so friends and family can snack on them. This easy vegan chocolate churro pretzel snack is one no one will forget. These pretzels are never just mindlessly popped into mouths. They are talked about, craved for months to come. So simple, mini pretzels tossed in vegan butter, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar. Then dipped in dark chocolate. I could seriously just make a meal out of them!
What You Need For This Festive Snack:
- Mini Pretzels: As far as I know, most or all brands are accidentally vegan.
- Vegan Butter and Vanilla: I used Country Crock Plant Butter.
- Brown Sugar and Cane Sugar: I like to use both for a richer flavor.
- Cinnamon: Mixed with the sugars to create the churro coating.
- Dark Chocolate and Coconut Oil: To create the chocolate dip.
I really love putting together cookie/snack tins that I can give to friends and neighbors. This vegan chocolate churro pretzel snack makes the perfect fun treat to add to those boxes. Not only does it make a beautiful bowl of snacks for your guests. It really completes those cookie tins! This snack is so easy to throw together, they can be a last minute gift or snack. I love to dip all the pretzels in the chocolate and then sprinkles with colorful sugar, coarse salt or sprinkles. You can just drizzle the pretzels with the chocolate to save time too!
Why Should You Make These Sweet and Salty Treats?
- This is such and easy recipe!
- A perfect treat with only 8 ingredients.
- Makes a perfect snack for before a holiday meal!
- Everyone loves when I add them to my holiday cookie tins.
- Kids and adults can’t get enough.
Easy Vegan Chocolate Churro Pretzel Snack
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees(F).
- Pour the pretzels into the large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, melt the vegan butter and then whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour the butter and vanilla over the pretzels and then toss to thoroughly coat all the pretzels.
- In a small bowl stir together the brown sugar, cane sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the pretzels and then toss to coat the pretzels evenly.
- Pour the pretzels on to a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Spread the pretzels out evenly and then sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the tops of the pretzels.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool. Then, melt the dark chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring after each interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the coconut oil to the melted chocolate and stir until it has melted into the chocolate.
- Now dip or drizzle the pretzels with the chocolate. Lay them on some parchment paper. Sprinkle with sprinkles or coarse salt. Let harden and enjoy!