The Fluffiest and easiest pancakes of all time!
Tis the season for you to make my vegan pumpkin chocolate chip sheet pan pancakes! They are the EASIEST breakfast ever! Feed a crowd in no time with these pancakes baked all at once in a sheet pan. They are refined sugar free, and the fluffiest pancakes of all time! If you are like me, and hate cooking one or two pancakes at a time, this recipe is your new best friend!
Sheet pan pancakes have been one of my go to weekend breakfasts for a while, and I decided now was the time to update my berry sheet pan pancake recipe that is perfect all year. I wanted to update it for my favorite season, fall. So, these easy pumpkin chocolate chip sheet pan pancakes found their way to my brain and then into my heart forever.
This recipe is so easy you will wonder why you haven’t been baking pancakes your entire life. It takes literally 5 minutes to throw together and bakes for about 15 minutes. Making this the fastest way to feed a bunch of people warm, delicious, fluffy pancakes all at once. No more pouring one at a time and waiting and flipping. I want to enjoy my morning, thank you very much.
If you only have a few people to feed, you can freeze the rest and toast in the morning for a quick on the go breakfast. As many of you know, my husband teaches 4th grade, and has to leave super early for work. So I love to have extra quick things for him to grab in the morning so he doesn’t forget to eat!
He took these babies to work with him a few days ago, and he said everyone was jealous. I said, no need to be jealous, they are a completely fool proof breakfast idea that literally anyone can make themselves in no time flat!
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 C. Almond milk
- 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 3 C. All purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C. Pumpkin, canned
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 C. Maple syrup
- 1/3 C. Vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 C. Dark chocolate chips, vegan( I used mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside and let sit for a minute so it thickens up a bit.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Now add the pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and veggie oil to the almond milk mixture. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until fully combined and the pancake batter is smooth. Then, add 1/2 cup of the dark chocolate chips to the batter. Stir to combine.
- Now pour the batter into a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray. Spread evenly into the pan, you can bang on the counter to spread and get the air bubbles out.
- Now bake at 425 degrees for 2-3 minutes, then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top of the pancakes. Then bake for 10-12 more minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into squares. Serve immediately with maple syrup or freeze and toast later.