Vegan Gluten Free Nutella Cookie Truffles
Many of you may have noticed my previous post, I dove head first into the dream that is vegan, refined sugar free nutella. I have been using this on everything. Also, I now have a million ideas about how to incorporate this into my favorite recipes. Look forward to a lot of delicious breakfast items and desserts in the very near future. This idea came about by just thinking of some healthier desserts items that I think are fool proof and anyone who says they would be vegan, but they don’t know how to cook, this ones for you. This is a no bake, one bowl recipe, with very few ingredients. You do have to make the nutella first, but then you can just use the food processor without cleaning it, and save the rest of the nutella for your morning toast!
My daughter was super pumped to help, this is so easy she probably could have done it herself, and she did do all of the sprinkle topping! Please enjoy! I love what I create, and I hope you will love these as well!
2/3 C. Vegan Nutella
20 Gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies( I used Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Joe Joe’s) (You can also use regular oreos or whatever you like)
2 Tbsp. Almond milk
1 C. Dark chocolate
- Put the vegan nutella, cookies and almond milk in a food processor. Process until it forms a semi wet ball.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball and place on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least an hour.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until completely melted.
- Dip or top balls with chocolate and top with sprinkles. Freeze again for 30 minutes or so, and enjoy!
- You can keep them in the fridge after that and pop one in your mouth whenever it strikes your fancy!
Tools I Used: