There is never really a night where I don’t want to just throw an entire meal into the oven and be done with it. This super quick and healthy vegan Dijon rosemary sheet pan dinner is so incredibly flavor, so satisfying and comforting. Tofu, baby potatoes and broccoli are tossed in a Dijon rosemary vinaigrette, spread out all together and then just roasted in the oven. The tofu gets firm and crisp, the broccoli juicy and brown and the potatoes bursting and golden. There are many things you can do with this recipe, switch up the veggies if you want. No matter what you use, it will be amazing.
This is a great place to start for a beginner chef or vegan. It is so easy, I don’t think anyone can mess it up. Press the tofu, cut into cubes, cut up the veggies, toss in vinaigrette. That’s it. I even make sure I get baby potatoes that are small enough that I don’t need to cut them. The vinaigrette has very few ingredients, most of which you probably have on hand.
I generally like to toss the tofu, potatoes and broccoli separately so that I can keep them separate on the sheet pan. So, I just add the tofu to a large bowl, pour a third of the vinaigrette, toss. Then make a line of the tofu on the sheet pan. Then repeat with the veggies. I think this is the best method, because after roasting for a while I like to flip around and move the tofu. So it browns evenly. It just makes it easier to flip if it’s separate.
This vegan Dijon rosemary sheet pan dinner will be a new go-to. During these hard times, and probably forever. I know I will never stop making it. My 7 year old daughter loves tofu, broccoli and potatoes, but she is very particular about seasonings. She will devour this meal in minutes and ask for more. That’s a huge win for me!
Vegan Dijon Rosemary Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Agave syrup
- 1/2 a Shallot, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Block (15oz.) Extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed*
- 1 Pound(16oz.) Baby potatoes, fingerling or any small variety
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees(F).
- Make the vinaigrette, in a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard and agave. Then add the shallots and rosemary and stir.
- Now, slowly add the olive oil, whisking the entire time until the olive oil is fully incorporated. Season with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Then in a large bowl, add the tofu and pour 1/3 of the vinaigrette over the tofu and toss to coat. Spread the tofu in a line on a sheet pan.
- Repeat with the baby potatoes, tossing them with 1/3 of the vinaigrette and then putting in a line on the sheet pan, and then do the same with the broccoli. Sprinkle the top of the tofu, potatoes and broccoli with a few pinches of salt.
- Place the slices of lemon in a few places on the sheet pan.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, then flip the tofu. Usually the tofu at the ends of the pan will start to brown faster than the tofu in the middle of the pan, so I like to move the tofu from the ends to the middle so everything browns evenly.
- Continue to roast for another 15-20 minutes or until the tofu is brown and firm and the potatoes are very soft.
- Serve with extra lemon juice( I like to squeeze the roasted lemon slices over my dinner) and herbs on top if desired.