All of my dreams have come true. The dreams of little Lauren that secretly ate the cookie dough when my mom wasn’t looking. Cookie dough I probably should not have been eating, since ya know, raw eggs. I dreamed of being an adult and being aloud to eat cookie dough whenever I wanted. That day has come, I am a big girl! This fantasy has become a reality in chocolate hazelnut form, takes 5 minutes and is so incredibly addictive.
Seriously, I could not stop eating this, then remembered this is cookie dough for two. This is the perfect, quick, movie night treat for you and a loved one. Or, just you. I do love myself! I made this vegan of course but also tried it with regular flour and gluten free all purpose flour and they were both outstanding!
This cookie dough tastes straight up like nutella or a Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Those are two things I miss from my pre vegan days. It is literally the BEST!
9 ingredients, 5 minutes, 1 bowl! Perfection! This dough is made super chocolatey by using melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder for a few reasons. I thought cocoa powder would make this gritty and powdery since I was not going to bake the dough. Then I thought it would be extra indulgent and amazing to use melted dark chocolate! I was not wrong.
I am not sure there is anything better than this dessert! I am all about, quick, few ingredients, and something that makes me so incredibly happy that I feel like a kid. No one can tell me not to eat this vegan perfection! It is all for me or you. You should make your very own! I hope you love it!
Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Dough
- 1 1/4 C. All purpose flour or gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/4 C. Brown sugar
- 1/4 C. Cane sugar
- 1/3 C. Dark chocolate,vegan, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 C. Vegetable oil, I used melted coconut oil
- 1/3 C. Dark Chocolate chips, vegan
- 1/3 C. Hazelnuts, chopped
- In a large mixing, add the flour and sugars. Whisk to combine.
- Now melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Until melted. Add to the dry mixture.
- Then add the salt, vanilla and vegetable oil. Using a hand mixer, beat together until fully combined.
- Now stir in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts. Chill for about 10 minutes and serve! Yup just eat it with a spoon! It's awesome!