Sooooo, I have been meaning to try this for a while. I guess I just didn’t feel like cleaning the food processor, but then I realized I only need one bowl and 9 ingredients. Today I was feeling a bit tired and run down, my almost four year old daughter has been getting up really early lately, and then, I am usually going non stop all day without much sitting down. Also, on top of everything I did a spin class this morning. So, when I was ready to do some work, I was exhausted.
The result of my laziness was these perfect, creamy, and fruity pops. They are so simple, and an insanely delicious. All you need is a food processor and some popsicle molds!
1 C. Vegan cream cheese
1/4 C. Vegan greek yogurt or vegan sour cream ( I used Daiya Blueberry greek yogurt)
1/3 C. Coconut cream ( refrigerated, I used Trader Joes)
3/4 C. Powdered sugar
3/ 4 C. Frozen blueberries
1/3 C. Graham crackers
2 Tbsp. Vegan butter( I use Earth Balance)
A few extra fresh blueberries if you want, I put three in each pop.
1. In a food processor, put everything except the graham crackers and earth balance. Blend until smooth.
2. In the bottom of your popsicle molds, place a few blueberries in each. Spoon your cheesecake mixture evenly into each leaving about an inch for the crust.
3. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and earth balance in a small bowl.
4. Top each pop with graham cracker crust and put in the sticks.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!