The Best Vegan Meal Planner
Simplify your life with the Rabbit & Wolves Meal Planner.
A personal sous chef in the palm of your hand.
It’s Friday at 6 pm. You’ve worked over time and it’s been an exhausting week. You arrive home after picking up your kids from practice and all you want to do is relax and put your feet up. The last thing you want to do is dive into meal planning for next week and get ready for Sunday’s grocery trip.
Ever wish you had someone to plan your meals for the week and create a custom grocery list for you? Well now you do. Say hello to the best vegan meal planner.
- You don’t have to write down your grocery list – your list is created for you.
- You don’t have to come up with your meal plan – your weekly meal plan is created for you (you can also remove and replace suggested recipes).
- Have leftovers – adjust your portion preferences to have leftovers each week.
- Choose less expensive recipes – you have the ability to choose “save money” under your account preferences.
- Save the recipes your picky eaters enjoy – you can “favorite” the recipes they enjoy to find quickly for next time.
- You don’t have to figure anything out – your meal planner does all the calculating and planning for you based on your preferences.
How It Works
Choose Your Preferences
Head over to your account profile and select your preferences. Include any allergies or portion size requirements.
Explore Vegan Recipes
The meal planner makes recipe suggestions based on you needs. Feel free to select recipes from the main recipe list as well.
Shop For Groceries
Based on your weekly recipe choices and portion preferences, our meal planner generates your grocery list and organizes items by aisle.
What You’ll Get
You can cancel your membership at any time on the Meal Planner website, by visiting your account page > Billing > Cancel button. You will still have access to your meal planner until your current membership expires.
No. It was created to run in any web browser on your mobile phone as well as your desktop (Ex. Safari, Chrome, etc.). You can also save the app to your phone’s home screen which makes it act as a native application.
We allow refunds up to 14 days after purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a refund.
Yes, with the annual plan, you can enjoy a 7 day free trial.
Yes. You’ll see blog recipes as well as exclusive meal planner recipes. You also have the ability to add your own personal recipes to your recipe box.
Yes! Feel free to manually add Grandma’s cookie recipe to your recipe box.
Yes! Click the printer icon next to the heart icon in the top right corner on the recipe screen.
You can customize your recipe selection by checking off your allergies and intolerances in the preferences area. The allergies supported are: Gluten, Soy, Hemp and Nuts.
The new week’s meal plan gets generated on Fridays so you are able to view, shop and go to the store for the week on Saturday or Sunday.
You can adjust your portion sizes in the preferences section to accommodate your needs.