I absolutely love pancakes, and absolutely hate cooking them. Call me lazy, or call me unable to sit still. Either way, I hate the tedious act of coking a bunch of pancakes in batches. Waiting for each to bubble on top, then flipping and waiting, then doing it over and over. Depending on how many people I am cooking for, this kills me. These vegan triple berry sheet pan pancakes save you all the hassle. You have a great batch of pancakes done all at the same time, ready serve so everyone can sit and eat together!
Also, did I mention that these are the fluffiest pancakes of all time. Thanks to the large amount of baking powder reacting with the vegan buttermilk that is made with apple cider vinegar. The batter puffs up immediately and becomes nice and bubbly. It remains that way, and turns into the lightest and fluffiest pancakes I have ever had.
I love to have people over for brunch, but I hate being in the kitchen the whole time while other people socialize, trying to make things to order. These sheet pan pancakes completely take that out of the equation! You can make any flavor combination you would like, but these triple berry pancakes are perfect for spring! The blueberries get all hot and burst in the oven and it is pure bliss, and these happen to be refined sugar free!
Vegan triple berry sheet pan pancakes are where it is at! Do you have a lot of family in town? Friends coming over? Lots of children? Or just want to eat a lot of pancakes by yourself?(this one is me) These pancakes are perfect for so many occasions! So easy! So delicious! I am totally obsessed with making these.
I hope you fall madly in love with sheet pan pancakes, you will wonder why you never cooked pancakes this way before! Enjoy and as always, have fun!
*This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for supporting Rabbit and Wolves and the brands that keep us up and running*
Vegan Triple Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 C. Almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 3 C. All purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 C. Maple syrup
- 1/3 C. Veggie oil or coconut oil(melted)
- 1 C. Strawberries, chopped
- 1 C. Blueberries
- 1/2 C. Raspberries
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Let sit while you start the rest so it thickens a bit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together just to combine. Set aside.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup and oil to the almond milk mixture, and stir.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking together until fully combined.
- Stir in the lemon zest if using. Pour into an 11x16in. sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non stick spray. Smooth out the batter.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 5 minutes, then sprinkle the berries on top. Rotate and bake another 10-12 minutes, or until fully baked and tooth pick comes out clean. Then if you want to brown the top, you can broil at this point for 3-4 minutes or so until brown. Serve with maple syrup or powdered sugar or both!