These nachos are the GREATEST!
Yup, that’s right! I made you guys these vegan street corn nachos! These are soooo easy, 8 ingredients and take 10 minutes. The perfect anytime snack, dinner or the BEST game day treat. I absolutely guarantee vegans and non vegans alike will fall in love with these nachos!
I like to make them in a big platter and serve to friends, or just make them for my family for dinner. Layer vegan cheese and corn. Bake until bubbly and crisp. Drizzle with Chili lime mayo and cilantro. These vegan street corn nachos taste like the real deal. You will be pretty impressed with yourself. You’ll also be impressed that 8 ingredients can taste so damn good!
Have you ever had Mexican street corn, or elote? It is one of the most delicious street foods of all time. Grilled corn, basted with mayo, cheese, chili lime salt and cilantro. These nachos taste like the street food in all it’s glory!
I love coming up with game day food that will satisfy everyone and ensure no one even asks me if something is vegan. These vegan street corn nachos will do the trick. They are everything, and this platter of nachos is always completely cleaned.
Vegan Street Corn Nachos
- 10 Ounces(about 1/2 a bag) Tortilla chips
- 2 Cups Vegan cheese shreds, I used Follow your Heart Cheddar style
- 1 Cup Corn, fresh or canned
- 1/2 Cup Vegan mayo, I used Hellman's
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Lime Salt, I used Trader Joe's brand
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro for topping, chopped
- Extra chili lime salt to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Now, taking half the chips, place them on a sheet pan then sprinkle half the vegan cheese on top, then half the corn.
- Place the remaining chips on top, then the remaining vegan cheese and corn on top of those chips.
- Bake the chips for 6-8 minutes or until the vegan cheese is melted and the corn is nice and hot.
- While the chips are baking, take a small mixing bowl and whisk together the vegan mayo, lime juice, chili lime salt and finely minced garlic in the bowl. Set aside.
- When the chips are done baking, drizzle the chili lime mayo on top, then sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.