Eat more veggies!
I eat a lot of veggie subs. It’s something easy I can get when my husband wants subs. They are never thrilling, they are good, but ya know, kinda boring. These vegan roasted vegetable subs with creamy french dressing are definitely a change of pace from my normal pretty boring subs. They are totally thrilling, not boring at all and crazy delicious! These easy sub sandwiches are spread with the most amazing vegan creamy french dressing, stuffed with the best roasted veggies and drizzled with more dressing.
Served hot, these vegan roasted vegetable subs are my new favorite way to eat all my veggies! I recommend using mushrooms, sweet peppers, onions, and brussels sprouts! I think that is the best combination and everything goes so perfectly with the french dressing!
This recipe makes 2 large subs or you can make 3-4 smaller ones. I personally always go with 2 subs, because I just want to shove all the roasted vegetables into my face! After you try one of these babies, you will never want to go back to eating cold lettuce and pickles on bread.
Vegan roasted vegetable subs with creamy french dressing are super easy, and the best, most comforting way to eat a bunch of vegetables. Oh, and P.S. you will want to put this vegan creamy french dressing on EVERYTHING!
Hot Tip: You can Make these subs with any vegetables you have on hand. This is the perfect recipe to clean out your fridge.
Vegan Roasted Vegetable Subs with Creamy French Dressing
- 10 Ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Cups Sweet peppers, sliced
- 2 Cups Brussels sprouts, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 a Sweet onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2-4 Sub rolls, vegan
Vegan Creamy French Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Ketchup, organic
- 1/4 Cup Vegan mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Now, put the sliced mushrooms, sliced sweet peppers, chopped brussels sprouts and sliced sweet onions on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies. Then sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder and pepper. Toss the veggies to coat them all with oil and the seasoning. Then spread them out evenly on the sheet pan.
- Bake the veggies at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Flipping the veggies after about 15 minutes. Bake them until they are nice and juicy and getting brown.
- In the meantime, make the creamy french dressing. In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Whisk to fully combine. Set aside.
- Once the roasted veggies are done, remove them from the oven. Put the sub rolls in the oven for 1-2 minutes to toast them.
- Then spread the sub rolls with creamy french dressing. Fill them with roasted veggies, then drizzle with more creamy french dressing. Serve immediately!