These fluffy and moist muffins are like taking a bite out of summer! Filled with raspberries and peaches, topped with a delicious crumble. They are the BEST. Perfect in every way!
Summer time is best spent either indoors or swimming. At least here in Florida. Not only is it way too hot, it has been raining for almost 3 weeks. Seriously. I am not joking. Everyday for 3 weeks. I decided to make the best of it, so I thought about what I love about this time of year? Summer fruit! What else do I love? Baking!!! So here you have the perfect combination of 2 of my favorite things. These vegan raspberry and peach crumble muffins are the BEST.
Peaches and raspberries are totally in season and totally juicy and delicious right now! I love crumbles, they are so easy and so wonderful. My mom used to make peach crumble all the time in the summer. So I wanted to convert that amazing flavor to muffin form! The results are outstanding!
Super simple, these raspberry and peach crumble muffins are super quick! The tartness of the raspberries with the sweetness of the peaches complement each other perfectly! They are super fluffy and still moist, which is complemented by the crunchy, oaty and sweet crumble topping. These muffins are the total package!
As always, there is no need to tell anyone they are vegan. I promise no one will ever know. They simply taste like the best muffins you will ever eat! They taste like summer, the part of summer I actually love!
I hope you fall madly, hopelessly in love with these vegan raspberry and peach crumble muffins. You may never want another muffin for the remainder of your years! This muffin base could be used to crumble any fruit you want. Depending on the season, it would be great for cranberries in the fall or winter!
Vegan Raspberry and Peach Crumble Muffins
Raspberry and Peach Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the vegan butter and sugars. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax and water to make flax eggs(this is equal to 2 eggs). Let sit for a minute to thicken. Now add to the butter and sugar mixture. Continue to beat together until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Start to add the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture a little at a time alternating with the almond milk. A little dry mix, then a little almond milk, stirring each time until everything is added and fully combined.
- Now stir in the raspberries and peaches.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick spray and fill each muffin cavity about 3/4 of the way full with batter. Put in the oven and time for 5 minutes.
- Now make the crumble, combine all the crumble ingredients, and mix and crumble together with your fingers so it is in little crumbles. Once the muffins have baked for 5 minutes, pull out and top each muffin with crumble.
- Put back in the oven for about 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Eat em' all!