Call me basic all you want. These vegan pumpkin spice latte blondies are perfection. Moist and delicious pumpkin blondies studded with white chocolate to mimic the cream. Then drizzled with espresso glaze to complete the latte! These are absolutely essential for fall. Share with your neighbors to make them your friends. Or share with your friends to make then endlessly loyal. Or just eat them all yourself, they are that good!
What You Need For These Fall Blondies:
- Flour, Cornstarch and Baking Soda: These are the dry ingredients you start with.
- Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice and Cloves: To make a homemade pumpkin spice. You can also use already blended pumpkin spice from the store.
- Vegan Butter: I used Country Crock Plant Butter.
- Brown Sugar: I tested this with half brown and half white sugar. But really preferred it with all brown sugar.
- Pumpkin Puree: Canned, not pumpkin pie filling, just plain pumpkin.
- Vanilla and White Chocolate: To make it extra PSL like.
- Powdered Sugar, Espresso, Instant Espresso Powder and Non-Dairy Milk: To make the espresso glaze for the topping.
These vegan pumpkin spice latte blondies are moist, sweet, but not too sweet. Cakey, but dense in all the right ways. The glaze is that perfect kind of glaze that hardens but stays moist. Everything about these blondies is a total home run. They are easy enough to whip up and bring to work for a fall party. Fancy enough to serve to guests at a fall holiday dinner! A super fun idea for a bake sale, or just a comforting and delicious treat to eat all yourself. They are one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth!
Why Should You Make This PSL Inspired Treat?
- They are super easy and use mostly stuff you may already have on hand.
- These blondies are moist and dense, with no eggs or dairy!
- Pumpkin, pumpkin spice, white chocolate and espresso make them taste just like a PSL!
- Everyone, seriously everyone, will love them.
- They are so delicious, you’ll have a very hard time just eating one.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Blondies
- 2 1/3 Cup All purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 tespoon Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Vegan butter, room temperature(I used country crock plant butter)
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown sugar
- 1 Can(15oz) Pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegan white chocolate chips, I used King David Brand
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees(F).
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves.
- Then add the salt to the bowl and stir everything. Set aside.
- In a separate medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the soft vegan butter and the brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla to the bowl and then continue to whisk the pumpkin and vanilla into the butter and sugar.
- It will look a little chunky at this point, but just get everything as evenly incorporated as you can.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and then stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Add the white chocolate chips and then fold them evenly into the batter.
- Pour the blondie batter into a 13×9 inch baking dish that is lined with parchment paper. Then smooth the batter out evenly.
- Bake the blondies for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Let the blondies cool. While they are cooling make the glaze.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and espresso powder. Then pour in the non-dairy milk, espresso and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Once the blondies are completely cool. Then pour the glaze over the top and smooth it out evenly.
- Cut the blondies into squares and then serve!