Now you can have pasta salad all year long!
Pasta salad is now not just a summer time cookout food! This vegan Fall pasta salad may be even better than the original! Using your favorite veggies that are in season, you can make this totally customized. I love Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, leeks, broccoli, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms. So, I use a few of those at a time. Roast them, and toss them with pasta and the best vegan poppy seed dressing of all time.
Quick, easy, healthy, so delicious. This vegan Fall pasta salad is so crave worthy. Veggies are all roasted together on one sheet pan, then tossed with pasta and dressing. It is delicious warm and cold. So you can have it immediately for dinner, or take it to a potluck!
Most of the time I like to use Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, garlic and sometimes I throw an apple into the mix to be roasted. Even throwing some toasted pecans into the pasta salad is a fun and delicious touch!
Vegan Fall pasta salad is so addictive, I legit can’t stop eating it. I’m super pumped Fall is here because it means all the vegan Fall pasta salad! Also, this vegan creamy poppy seed dressing it one of my favorite dressings. I love to make a big batch and keep it in my fridge for other all my salad needs!
Vegan Fall Pasta Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut all the vegetables and garlic and put them on a sheet pan. Then pour the olive oil on top and sprinkle the salt on top and toss the veggies to coat them all in oil and salt.
- Now, roast the veggies at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through and the veggies are getting a bit brown. I like to toss the veggies around after about 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, boil the pasta. Cook according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Next, make the poppy seed dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Whisk together until fully combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Then, when the veggies are done roasting, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Now, add the pasta to a large mixing bowl, then add in the veggies and then pour the poppy seed dressing on top. Toss to coat everything in the dressing. Serve immediately, or chill and serve later!