Now you can have pasta salad all year long!
Pasta salad is now not just a summer time cookout food! This vegan Fall pasta salad may be even better than the original! Using your favorite veggies that are in season, you can make this totally customized. I love Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, leeks, broccoli, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms. So, I use a few of those at a time. Roast them, and toss them with pasta and the best vegan poppy seed dressing of all time.
Quick, easy, healthy, so delicious. This vegan Fall pasta salad is so crave worthy. Veggies are all roasted together on one sheet pan, then tossed with pasta and dressing. It is delicious warm and cold. So you can have it immediately for dinner, or take it to a potluck!
Most of the time I like to use Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, garlic and sometimes I throw an apple into the mix to be roasted. Even throwing some toasted pecans into the pasta salad is a fun and delicious touch!
Vegan Fall pasta salad is so addictive, I legit can’t stop eating it. I’m super pumped Fall is here because it means all the vegan Fall pasta salad! Also, this vegan creamy poppy seed dressing it one of my favorite dressings. I love to make a big batch and keep it in my fridge for other all my salad needs!
Vegan Fall Pasta Salad
- 1 Cup Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
- 1 Leek, sliced
- 1 Cup Sweet potatoes, chopped(about 1 small one)
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 16 oz. Pasta
Vegan Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Agave
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut all the vegetables and garlic and put them on a sheet pan. Then pour the olive oil on top and sprinkle the salt on top and toss the veggies to coat them all in oil and salt.
- Now, roast the veggies at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through and the veggies are getting a bit brown. I like to toss the veggies around after about 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, boil the pasta. Cook according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Next, make the poppy seed dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Whisk together until fully combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Then, when the veggies are done roasting, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Now, add the pasta to a large mixing bowl, then add in the veggies and then pour the poppy seed dressing on top. Toss to coat everything in the dressing. Serve immediately, or chill and serve later!
Kathleen @ Produce On Parade
Ooo yaaas. I’m all over this. Love me some pasta salad! A fall one to boot? That’s brilliant!
yummy.. I love your recipes, Thanks for Sharing
Wondering if you could suggest an alternative to poppy seeds. My husbands’ construction jobs sometimes require mandatory drug testing and the seeds can affect the results. He refuses to eat poppy seeds. But this salad looks soooo good.
You can make the dressing without the poppy seeds. It would still be delicious. Or if you like sesame seeds, I bet that would be really good too!
This pasta salad is soooooo good. Thank you for such a yummy meal. I subbed the agave with maple syrup – so good.
I loved this pasta salad, so bomb!! Perfect for Fall.
Hi! Do you think I could sub tahini for the vegan mayo? Thanks 🙂 Your recipes look so amazing!!
Totally. I think tahini would be delicious!
Hi Lauren! I want to make this for meal prep. How long do you think this would last? I was thinking of keeping the dressing separate until eating. Any other tips? Thank you!
Just made this, so good! Thanks 🙂
I made this last week and it was really good! Came back to get the recipe so I can make it again. This is definitely going in to our fall Autumn rotation.
Made this a couple weeks ago and making again. Really great flavor! Only change was cutting back on pasta to let the veges shine a little more. Love it!
This is the first time I follow your recipes. I was looking for the perfect fall pasta salad and I run unto this. And Oh. My. God. This is not only super easy, but DELICIOUS! This was my first time working with leeks and making a a poppyseed vinaigrette. It turned out amazing. The veggies give it that extra wow factor, and the vinaigrette is delicious even to cross over with other recipes. The proportions of the vinaigrette are exact, I didn’t need any adjustments. And the colors, oh the fall colors, it’s fall on a plate. All in all, amazing! Can’t wait to make it again.
Me quedo delicioso!!
Gracias por compartir esta receta : )
Tú donde haces esta página o en que plataforma?
Esque quisiera cambiarme de página… tengo problemas con la actual y quisiera cambiarme.
Te agradeceria mucho, si me dijeras,
This looks incredible! We don’t like mushrooms though…what would you suggest we sub? Thank you!!!
Made last night for meal prep for lunches. So good! I’m going to roast more veggies tonight to toss in there!