Whenever I realize I am ordering out way too much, I try to add more meal prep options to my repertoire. This incredibly delicious vegan creamy red curry instant noodles is my new favorite! These noodles are not only one of the best tasting soups I have ever had, it is probably the easiest soup known to man. You add everything to a glass jar, close the jar and keep in the fridge. Then you can grab one out of the fridge to take with you to work for lunch. All you have to do is add hot water to fill up the jar. Cover and let sit for 2-3 minutes. Stir it up and enjoy! You can eat it right out of the jar, or pour it into a bowl.
What You Need For These Vegan Cup O’ Noodles:
- Vegan Bouillon Cubes: I used no chicken flavor.
- Brown Sugar, Red Curry Paste, Chili Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar: These all go into the bottom of the jar with the bouillon cubes.
- Coconut Milk: Canned coconut milk provides the creaminess for the soup.
- Mushrooms, Carrots and Baby Spinach: Added in after the soup flavoring.
- Rice Noodles: I used rice noodle ramen, but any rice noodles will do.
- Scallions and Limes: These go on the very top of the jar and then you remove the lime wedge before adding in hot water. Then you squeeze it in at the end.
These vegan creamy red curry instant noodles aren’t just a lunch you are fine with eating. These meal prep instant noodles are something you will be super excited to have for lunch. No sad desk lunch for you, these noodles are a happy-make-everyone-jealous desk lunch! The smell alone of this creamy red curry will bring all your co-workers over to ask, “what are you eating?”. Then you can tell them all how truly easy these are to make.
Why Should You Make This Simple Vegan Lunch?
- It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
- The perfect budget and time friendly meal prep.
- These vegan instant noodles are seriously delicious!
- This recipe makes 4 instant noodle containers, so you can have this for lunch all week!
- You can add any veggies you have on hand to use them up!
Vegan Creamy Red Curry Instant Noodles(Meal Prep)
- 4 Glass jars with lids
- 4 Vegan bouillon cubes, I used No Chicken flavor
- 4 teaspoons Brown sugar
- 8 teaspoons Thai red curry paste, vegan
- 4 teaspoons Chili sauce or chili crisp
- 4 teaspoons Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Cup Canned coconut milk
- 4 Baby bella mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup Shredded carrots
- 1 Cup Baby spinach
- 4 Nests(2oz each) Ramen or Rice noodles, I used Ocean's Halo
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 4 wedges Lime
- Take 4 glass jars, add a bouillon cube to each, then 1 teaspoon of brown sugar to each, 2 teaspoons of red curry paste to each, 1 teaspoon chili sauce to each, and 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar to each.
- Then pour 1/4 cup of coconut milk into each jar.
- Add one sliced mushroom to each jar and then divided the carrots and spinach evenly into the jars.
- Break up each nest of noodles and press one 2 ounce nest into each jar. This may be a little hard, you may have to break some of the noodles so they fit.
- Then divide the scallions evenly and put them on top of the noodles. Place a lime wedge on the very top of each and then put the lids on the jars.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to eat. They will keep in the fridge for about 5-7 days.
- When you are ready to eat the noodles, open the jar, remove the lime wedge and set aside.
- Pour hot water into the jar all the way to the top. Put the lid back on and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir the soup so all the flavoring on the bottom is mixed. Then squeeze the lime into the soup.
- Then eat right out of the jar, or pour into a bowl and enjoy!