The weather outside is frightful and my dear, this is the best vegan hot chocolate mix. It is all you need for these chilly winter nights. Just in time for the winter holiday, I wanted to make the perfect mix for you all. You can keep this mix in a container for about 3 months and, oh man, is it good. This makes the richest, creamiest, most chocolatey hot cocoa ever. Just mix with hot non-dairy milk or water. Top with vegan whipped cream. vegan marshmallows, maybe some crushed candy canes.
What You Need For This Vegan Hot Cocoa:
- Coconut Milk Powder: I usually order this from AMAZON.
- Powdered Sugar: I use organic to make sure it is vegan.
- Cocoa Powder: Whatever your favorite type is will work.
- Chocolate Chips or Chunks: You can use vegan dark or white or a combination of them.
- Salt: A pinch of salt just makes everything taste better.
You can make the best vegan hot chocolate mix in just a few minutes. Then you can make it with any type of milk you want. Oat makes it a bit sweeter, half non-dairy milk and half vegan cream will make it super creamy and lush. I absolutely love knowing I have this on hand in the pantry during the winter. That way I can have an incredible homemade hot cocoa whenever I want.
Why Should You Make This Cozy Drink?
- It is super easy to make and keep on hand.
- This recipe makes around 20 servings!
- Mix with your favorite non-dairy milk.
- You can customize with all kinds of fun toppings.
- Kids and adults will love it.
The Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the coconut milk powder, powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Finely chop the chocolate, I like to use a combination of dark and white, but whatever you prefer will work.
- Add the chocolate and salt to the bowl and stir to evenly combine.
- Store the hot chocolate mix in an air tight container in a cool, dry place, for up to 3 months.
- When you are ready to make some hot chocolate, add 1/3 cup of the hot chocolate mix to a cup. Then whisk with 8 oz. of hot non-dairy milk(I like to use 1/2 oat and 1/2 vegan cream).
- Top with your favorite hot chocolate toppings and enjoy!