I used Gigantic! Candy Bars for this recipe. This is not a sponsored post. I did do a giveaway for candy bars, but I was not paid. I just really love these candy bars!
Can we all agree, that right before Halloween is the perfect time for the best vegan candy bar pie? This no bake pie, uses only 4 ingredients plus a pinch of salt for both layers of the pie. Then you can either make your own graham cracker crust, or buy a premade one at the store. Making this truly a no bake, easy AF, incredibly delicious pie. You can use any vegan candy bars for this pie. I used the salted peanut flavor from Gigantic Candy. However, your favorite vegan chocolate candy will work!
What You Need For This No Bake Candy Bar Pie:
- Vegan Candy Bars: I used Gigantic Candy! Other suggestions are: Plant Based Reese’s, Plant Based Hersey’s Almond Bars, Snap! Crispy Chocolate Bars, Dr. Bronner’s Chocolate Bars.
- Vegan Whipping Cream: I used Country Crock Plant Cream.
- Powdered Sugar: Organic sugar, it goes in both layers.
- Vanilla: This also goes in both the chocolate and plain cream layer.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Store bought or homemade.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this vegan candy bar pie! Simply whip up some vegan whipped cream. Melt your candy bars, let them cool for a few minutes. Then whip them into the whipped cream. Pour that layer into your graham cracker crust. Let it chill. Make more plain vegan whipped cream, smooth that on top. Cut up some extra vegan candy bars and then sprinkle them on top. This pie is epic. It tastes similar to a French silk pie to me!
Why Should You Make This 4 Ingredient Pie?
- Well, it is no bake and 4 ingredients.
- It is the easiest thing in the world to make.
- Use up some of those leftover Halloween candy bars you’re about to have.
- This pie tastes like a French silk pie.
- Kid and adult approved!
The Best Vegan Candy Bar Pie
Vanilla Cream Layer
- 1 9-10 inch Graham cracker crust, store bought or homemade*
- If you are making your graham cracker crust, make that according to directions. Let cool completely.
- Start with the chocolate layer, chop up 4 of the candy bars and add them to a microwave safe bowl. Heat them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until the candy bars have melted. Let cool.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream. Begin whipping with the whisk attachment of a hand mixer or the whisk for the stand mixer.
- Whip for a few minutes until the cream starts to thicken. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Continue to whip on high until the the cream is nice and thick whipped cream. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the chocolate is cool to the touch, add it to the whipped cream. Begin to fold it into the whipped cream, then use the whisk to fully incorporate it. Making sure not to over whisk and deflate the whipped cream.
- Chop one of the left over candy bars and sprinkle it into the bottom of the cooled or premade crust. Then, pour the chocolate layer into the pie crust. Put in the fridge and let chill for about 30 minutes.
- Then make the vanilla whipped cream. Pour the cream into a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer and repeat the process you just used.
- Begin to whip, then add the powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Continue until you have thick whipped cream.
- Remove the pie from the fridge. Pour the whipped cream over the chocolate layer and smooth it out.
- Then chop up the last remaining candy bar and sprinkle it on top of the pie. Let chill for another hour or so.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Slice and serve!