Sometimes, you just really need a brownie. Fast. So do yourself a favor and make these incredible vegan cosmic mug brownies! They take 2 minutes to mix together in a mug and about 2 minutes to cook. All I’m saying is, less than 5 minutes from now, you could be deep diving a spoon into these moist and amazing brownies. Made with pretty basic pantry ingredients, when those brownie cravings come upon you, this mug recipe is here for you!
What You Need For This Quick Vegan Dessert:
- Cane Sugar: I usually just opt for cane sugar rather than white sugar to make sure it is vegan.
- All purpose Flour and Cocoa Powder: These are the other dry ingredients.
- Vegetable Oil, Non-dairy Milk and Vanilla: I used oat milk.
- Vegan Chocolate: I used Enjoy Life brand.
- Coconut Oil: To solidify the chocolate topping.
- Vegan Rainbow Chips: For topping, I used THESE!
I have made many a mug cake and a mug brownie. However, these incredible vegan cosmic mug brownies are the best EVER! They “take the cake”! I love anything that is just a simple mixture in one container and then cooked really fast. When a chocolate craving hits, this is what I’m making. Mixed in the same mug it’s cooked in. Topped with silky melted chocolate and rainbow chips! This will be everyone’s favorite treat!
Why Should You Make These Mug Brownies?
- You’ll have the best dessert in under 5 minutes.
- They are so much fun!
- Made with really basic ingredients.
- These brownies are moist, tender and incredible.
- Kid and adult approved!
Incredible Vegan Cosmic Mug Brownies
- 3 Tablespoons Organic cane sugar
- 3 Tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Cocoa powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons Non-dairy milk, unsweetened I used oat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan chocolate chips, I used Enjoy Life
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vegan Rainbow chips*
- In a large mug, whisk together the cane sugar, flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Pour the vegetable oil, non-dairy milk, and vanilla into the mug and whisk until smooth.
- Microwave for 75 to 90 seconds, or until the brownie is cooked through. I recommend more towards the 75 seconds if you want it fudgier or almost undercooked.
- Now, put the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. Then whisk until the chocolate and coconut oil have melted together and are smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the top of the brownie, smooth out evenly and sprinkle the rainbow chips on top. Enjoy!