Just because you stick to a vegan diet, doesn’t mean you need to miss out on anything good! This super easy vegan whipped feta dip is essential. Blended with Kalamata olives, garlic and some red wine vinegar! This whipped feta spread gives maximum flavors with minimum ingredients. Serve with some Crispy Oven Fried Artichokes, warm pita bread, crackers or veggies. It only takes a few minutes and makes the best appetizer.
What You Need For This Feta Dip:
- Vegan Feta: I used Trader Joe’s brand.
- Garlic and Olives: I used Kalamata olives.
- Red Wine Vinegar and Non-dairy Milk: To help whip the feta and flavor it.
- Oregano, Basil, Red Pepper and Salt: You want to just use dried herbs.
This recipe for easy vegan whipped feta dip makes a good amount. So, it is perfect for a party. However, it also keeps in the fridge in a sealed container for a while. I like to keep some in the fridge and put it on sandwiches, or pitas with my Vegan “Chicken” Gyro soy curls. It’s a delicious addition to any pita sandwiches. I think it would be incredible with falafel too!
Why Should You Make This Vegan Cheesy Dip?
- It is so easy, a child could do it.
- The flavor is incredible.
- You’ll never want to put a different spread on your pitas again.
- A great appetizer for any party.
- This is my favorite thing to dip crispy artichokes in!
Easy Vegan Whipped Feta Dip
- Break the feta into chunks and add it to a food processor.
- Then add the garlic, olives, seasonings, red wine vinegar and non-dairy milk to the food processor.
- Pulse the mixture in the food processor until it is completely smooth. Scraping down the sides as needed. It may take 1 to 2 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with pita to dip, with veggies, crispy artichokes or on a pita sandwich.