I will be linking a lot to this recipe, and just wanted to get it posted to make everyone’s life a lot easier! This is great and easy, I think anyone can make their very own delicious pizza dough. I use this a lot, not just for pizza, but for all kinds of stuff. I will be linking this super fast recipe to breads, sweets and breakfast items as well as pizza. Please enjoy!
3/4 C. +3 Tbsp. Warm water (105-115 degrees)
2 1/4 tsp. Dry active yeast
2 1/2 C. All purpose flour
2 tsp. White sugar
3/4 tsp. Salt
3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- In a small bowl combine warm water, yeast and 1 tsp. of sugar. Let sit until bubbling usually about 5 minutes.
- In the mean time, in a large mixing bowl, mixing flour, remaining sugar and salt.
- Once the yeast is ready pour into the bowl with the flour and add the olive oil.
- Knead until it forms and ball and isn’t super sticky and everything is incorporated. You can adjust if the dough is too wet add and touch of flour if it is too dry add a touch of water.
- Scrape dough onto floured surface and knead for another 2 minutes until smooth.
- Place ball of dough into oiled bowl and let rise in warm dry place for an hour.
- Once dough has doubled in size punch down and let rise again for about 30 minutes.
- From here you can decided what you will do. If making pizza, roll out and put sauce and whatever else you want bake at 450 and consume. Stay tuned for other uses!
Adapted from: Epicurious